This award winning perches is one of the best known and respected in the industry. In the wild, birds are exposed to a wide variety of textured surfaces that are mother nature’s way of keeping their nails and beaks conditioned. Only the SF&B Patented Safety Pumice Perch™ gives your bird the comfort grip for their tender pads and a textured pumice surface needed for keeping nails in a healthy state of trim. And there is no concrete here - just strong plastic and pumice. Birds love it!
- Patented design with smooth comfort grip on top and pedicure pumice on sides for grip and nail health
- Safety cap to mount perch - no metal hardware sticking out of your cage
- One of the lightest perches available
- No concrete surface
- Stimulates leg muscles and promotes healthy feet
- Non-toxic and safe for your bird
- Patent 6.619.236
For use with Cockatoos and Macaws, and other similar size birds.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The instructions say “position smooth side up”. The only smooth sides are the narrow edges. Is it supposed to be oriented with the narrow edge up?
Yes, the smooth surface is designed to be comforatable for the bottom of the feet. There is plenty of width for the feet to rest, while the larger side surface provides grip and variations so feet are exercised. The pumice on the sides also help keep nails healthy and trim.