This award winning perch is one of the best known and respected in the industry. In the wild, birds are exposed to a wide variety of textured surfaces that are mother nature’s way of keeping their nails and beaks conditioned. Only the SF&B Patented Safety Pumice Perch™ gives your bird the comfort grip for their tender pads and a textured pumice surface needed for keeping nails in a healthy state of trim. And there is no concrete here - just strong plastic and pumice. Birds and professionals love it!
- Patented design with smooth comfort grip on top and pedicure pumice on sides for grip and nail health
- Safety cap to mount perch - no metal hardware sticking out of your cage
- One of the lightest perches available
- No concrete surface
- Stimulates leg muscles and promotes healthy feet
- Non-toxic and safe for your bird
- Patent 6.619.236
For use with finches, canaries, small budgies, lovebirds, and other similar size birds.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, what size would be most appropriate for a lineolated parakeet? Small or X-small? Thanks! IK
Would recomend an X-Small as the standard perch size. But, would also say that it is important to provide range of perch sizes to fully stretch and exercise feet muscles. So if you already have an X-Small perch in the cage, you may want to try a Small to provide a different "branch size". Hope that helps!