You loved it as a kid, why wouldn’t your bird? This unique and fun-filled Tweeter Totter Rocker™ from SF&B promotes exercise, mental agility, and visual stimulation while trimming your birds nails and beak. Constructed of beak resistant plastic sides with textured and contoured pedicure perches bolted to sides. Brightly colored hanging toys entice bird to peck and play while rocking. Swing color will be Blue, Yellow or Orange based on availability.
- Two pedicure perches for playmate fun
- Encourages play and balance
- Strengthens leg muscles while keeping nails healthy
- Made from incredibly tough plastic. How tough? It is the same material used to line hockey rinks!
- Cleans with soap and water
- Handmade in the USA
For use with Conures, Lories, Cockatiels, and other similar size birds
It would be lovely for bigger birds. It's way to big for my small parakeets.
My cockatiels love it! Every time I look at them they are playing on it. It’s very sturdy and provides good exercise and entertainment.
I haven’t got any bird yet so don’t know
My indian ringneck loves this ! and I think his nails are less sharp (they feel less like needles lol).