This award winning perch is one of the best known and respected in the industry. In the wild, birds are exposed to a wide variety of textured surfaces that are mother nature’s way of keeping their nails and beaks conditioned. Only the SF&B Patented Safety Pumice Perch™ gives your bird the comfort grip for their tender pads and a textured pumice surface needed for keeping nails in a healthy state of trim. And there is no concrete here - just strong plastic and pumice. Birds and professionals love it!
- Patented design with smooth comfort grip on top and pedicure pumice on sides for grip and nail health
- Safety cap to mount perch - no metal hardware sticking out of your cage
- One of the lightest perches available
- No concrete surface
- Stimulates leg muscles and promotes healthy feet
- Non-toxic and safe for your bird
- Oriented for horizontal cage bars, but can be used with vertical bar gaps of 5/8" or greater.
- Size: 6" long, .5" diameter
For use with finches, canaries, small budgies, lovebirds and other similar size birds.
My love bird loves this perch!
I love them so much I bought more
I love the shape of these. They come in great colors, they last a long time, and when I ordered directly from Sweet Feet & Beak, they came with the correct orientation. Some vendors have shipped me a version that requires being mounted to horizontally oriented bars, which will not work for my cage. The ones I got in this shipment were all vertically oriented, which is exactly what I need! My bird loves these, and they really do help keep her nails in check between formal trims. She also polishes her beak on these. There's no dangerous paint that she could ingest. It's also great that they use pumice instead of sand. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Mojo approved!! Thank you soooo much!!
These perches are the best you can find for keeping your parrot’s feet healthy and nails trimmed. Also the perches keep their beaks trimmed up nice and shiny as well. I will not buy any other perches for my birds!!!