You loved it as a kid, why wouldn’t your bird? This unique and fun-filled Tweeter Totter Rocker™ from SF&B promotes exercise, mental agility, and visual stimulation while trimming your birds nails and beak. Constructed of beak resistance plastic sides with textured and contoured pedicure perches bolted to sides. Brightly colored hanging toys entices bird to peck and play while rocking.
- Two pedicure perches for playmate fun
- Encourages play and balance
- Strengthens leg muscles while keeping nails healthy
- Made from incredibly tough plastic. How tough? It is the same material used to line hockey rinks!
- Cleans with soap and water
- Handmade in the USA
For use with Cockatoos and Macaws and similar sized birds.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the chain and hardware stainless steel? My avian vet said zinc plated metal has been connected with parrot neurological disorders and death.
It is nickel plated. We do not use any zinc chain or connects in our products for the reason stated. Stainless steel is very expensive and in our experience people do not want to pay the extra.